SEMI-AUTOMATIC FILLING LINES FOR FINE-TIPPED AMPOULES
Designed for the high-volume requirements of filling fine-tipped ampoules, this machine provides regular production quality compatible with the performance required by industry. Through simplicity of use and ergonomics, this packaging machine limits downtime time and meets the requirements of pharmaceutical, food science, chemical sectors.
General description :
Line composed of three modules which make up the core machine :
-> Filling plus sealing + testing for water tightness.
Additional modules :
-> washing -> pre-drying -> sterilisation -> racking -> placement into sachets.
Compatible with two types of fine-tipped ampoules :
– Flackpull® double-tipped ampoules, bottles or capped ampoules ;
– Fillable volumes from 1 to 30 ml.
Simple to use :
– Rapid learning curve and intuitive ;
– Manual loading and unloading ;
– Automatic rotation ;
– Automatic filling cycle ;
– Crystalisers packed individually ;
– Filling under neutral gas as standard ;
– Closure by heat-sealing or tying ;
– Rapid change of format -> short preparation times ;
– In-situ cleaning ;
– VACFILLER 200/1 filling machine 1 workstation -> 150 crystallisers / hour ;
– VACFILLER 200/2 filling machine 2 workstations -> 220 crystallisers / hour.
- Propane and compressed or propane, compressed air and oxygen depending on the model of burner (pressure, 1 bar)
- 220 volts 50 Hz 16 A and/or 380 volts 50 Hz 20 A
- Filtered compressed air at constant 6 bars
- Regulated nitrogen under pressure maximum one bar as neutral atmosphere
- Connection to water evacuation network
- Cold water
- Hot Water
- Standard construction compliant with BPF
- Automated filling cycle
- Easy and rapid setup – modules marked with an index number
- Auto-controlled lighting and extinguishing cycle of the flame.*
- Flame-detection guaranteeing operator security.
- Horizontal safety screen in Securit glass
- Rapid dismantling of vat tubes and accessories for cleaning.
- Liquid-ring vacuum pump (water partially or totally recycled).
- Dimensions: length 7000mm, width 600mm, height 2000mm.
- Outside dimensions of the crystalliser 202 x 202 mm.
- Rapid change of format